Join dancers at the Strauss Ball in the Spanish Ballroom because:
1. It’s a fundraiser to support the programs at Glen Echo Park.
2. It ’s a booster—to your social life, your psyche and your circulatory system.
3. It’s glamorous—you get to wear finery that’s been mothballed for two years.
4. It’s one of the few times you can march in a—Grand March.
5. Finally, and this really truly matters, it’s FUN!
Note: Covid and offspring continue to bedevil us. Masking is optional, but encouraged for everyone’s safety.